Spring FTTA Outdoor Base Station Duplex CPRI DLC-DLC Cable Fiber Optic Patch Cord for BBU/RRU LET 5G base station
The CPRI patch cords are standard size for Duplex LC Connectors, widely used in FTTA, Base station, and the outdoor waterproof condition. Spring supplies FTTA (Fiber to the Antenna) DLC (Dual LC Connector) SM GYFJH 2G.657A patch cord for TD-SCDMA, WCDMA,CDMA2000, Wimax, 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Base Station BBU-RRU outdoor. These products are good for CPRI application.
1. The CPRI patch cords are used for outdoor RRU transmitting optical signal and remote fiber feeder etc;
2. Standard Duplex LC connector, well connected with standard LC adaptor
3. Available Single mode and Multimode
4. IP67 protection, salt-mist proof, humidity proof, dust proof
5. Low insertion/return loss, steady optical transmitting.
6. Light weight, waterproof, dustproof, moisture proof, Metal hard housing.
7. 500cycles Mechanical life
2.For connection between distribution box and RRH.
3.Deployment in Remote Radio Head cell tower
Features And Benefits:
1. Provides superior weather resistance for FTTA and other outdoor applications.
2. Allows flexibility to use factory terminated assemblies or pre-terminated or field installed assemblies
3. Suitable for FTTA and outdoor temperature extremes Ensures functionality in harsh weather environments
4. Can be installs without special tooling
5. Threaded style coupling
6. Provides bend protection for installation and long term use
7. Faster network roll out and customer installations
8. 100% tested assemblies built in a controlled environment
9. Lower cost deployment by utilizing plug and play solutions
10. Custom built solutions with quick turnaround times
- IP-67 water and dust protection
- Factory terminated for high performance
- -40ºC~85ºC operating temperature
- 445N (100 lbs) cable retention
- 2.0mm to 7.0mm cable diameters for option
- Low profile in-line receptacle available
- No installation tools requires
- 100 minimum mating cycles
Below is more photos of the 5.0mm Round Cable Duplex Duplex LC to LC Armored patch cords.
|Fiber Cable Type
|Fiber Diameter (um)
|Cable OD (mm)
|Typical Insertion Loss (dB)
|Return Loss (dB)
|Insert-pull Test (dB)
|Anti-tensile Force (N)
|Temperature Range (℃)