|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen China|
|Brand Name:||Topnet System OR OEM|
|Model Number:||40G QSFP+ DAC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||jumper 63 * 63 * 45 ; carton equipment / optical cable,carton + wooden optical cable shaft|
|Delivery Time:||jumper 3 ~ 7 days; fiber optic cable and equipment 7 ~ 15 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western union,T/T,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||1 million km / month for fiber optic cables; 200,000 pcs / month for patch cords;100,000 PCS / month for equipment|
|Cable:||Passive Copper Cable||Cable:||Passive Copper Cable|
|Fiber Type:||Copper Cable||Application:||Switch / Router / HBA / SAN, NIC Card|
direct attach copper cable,
Compatible CISCO QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable 40g Dac Cable 3 Years Warranty
QSFP+(Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus) copper direct-attach cables are suitable for very short distances and offer a highly cost-effective way to establish a 40-Gigabit link between QSFP+ ports of QSFP+ switches within racks and across adjacent racks. These cables are used for 40GbE and Infniband standards, to maximize performance. QSFP+ are designed to meet emerging data center and high performance computing application needs for a high density cabling interconnect system capable of delivering an aggregate data bandwidth of 40Gb/s. This interconnect system is fully compliant with existing industry standard specifications such as the QSFP MSA and IBTA (InfiniBand Trade Association). The QSFP+ cables support the bandwidth transmission requirements as defined by IEEE 802.3ba (40 Gb/s) and Infiniband QDR ( 4x10 Gb/s per channel) specifications.
|Product Name:||40G QSFP+ DAC||Datarate:||40gbase|
|Distance:||Up To 5M For Passive||Voltage Supply:||3.3v|
QSFP + to 4SFP + Passive Direct Copper is a cost-effective, high-speed interconnect solution that allows cables to connect QSFP + and SFP + switches and network devices without the need to upgrade an entire data center or storage array. Enables Customers to Interconnect Between 40G and 10G Devices (NIC / HBA / CNA, Switch Devices, and Servers). We offer 1 to 7 meters of QSFP + to 4SFP high-speed cable.
Features of QSFP+4SFP Cable Assemblies
• Protocol agnostic support of 40GbE, QDR InfiniBand, SAS & Fibre Channel
• Up to 10.3125 Gbps transfer rate per SFP+ channel (40 Gb/s aggregate)
• allows auto-negotiation between two connected devices for optimal network throughput
• Compliant with SFF-8436 / SFF-8432
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3ba/ Infiniband QDR specifications
• Enhanced EMI/EMC performance
• Supports serial ID functionality thru EEPROM
• Passive cable assembly supports distances up to 7meters
• 30AWG to 24AWG cable sizes available
• RoHS compliant
|Part Number||Product Description||AWG|
|40G QSFP+ Copper Direct-attached Cable|
|QSFP-40G-DAC-05-P||0.5M QSFP+ to QSFP+ Twinaxial copper Cable Passive||30|
|QSFP-40G-DAC-1M-P||1M QSFP+ to QSFP+ Twinaxial copper Cable Passive||30|
|QSFP-40G-DAC-3M-P||3M QSFP+ to QSFP+ Twinaxial copper Cable Passive||30|
|QSFP-40G-DAC-5M-P||5M QSFP+ to QSFP+ Twinaxial copper Cable Passive||28|
1. Excellent quality and 3 years warranty
2. Competitive pricing
3. Full compatible (CISCO/HP/Extreme/Juniper/H3C…)
4. OEM/ODM Customized label
5. Keep stock,Fast delivery
Why choose Sunwise Fiber Optic to cooperate?
1. We have first-class production line and strict quality management system.
2. We have professional procedure system and big production capacity to guarantee fast delivery and on time shipment.
3. We can provide the most competitive price to meet your budget.
4. We also design and innovate the new products based on our rich experience .
5. We have professional team to provide comprehensive one-stop service for you.
Contact Person: MARK LAI